Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Film composer looking for films

Hello All

I am a student composer/producer at music college, and am available for scoring films and/or providing library music in any genre. (no charge)

Check out my website at www.jordanrees.com

Thankyou
    www.jordanrees.com

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Great stuff, Jordan. I listened to your music. It was a nice surprise to hear quality music, as I was fully prepared to be bored off my ass.

Welcome to FMF

Comment

Very Talented! Welcome to the forum...

Comment

Hello! I really like your music! I am working on a big cyberpunk project. We won't need a score for several months, I'd assume, but I decided to look around on the forum and see what sort of composers will be available for us, and I think your work really matches the feel of our movie. If you would be interested in scoring our film in a couple months, we would love to have your music. :)

Comment

Welcome to FMF! I'm working on something right now, and I'd be glad if you could score it once I'm finished :)

Comment

I recommend Jordan he is responsive and makes great soundtracks. He was a real pleasure to work with on my short film and I will certainly be working with him again in the future. If he doesn't get too big for me too fast :P

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words, I look forward to working with you on any future projects!
                www.jordanrees.com

Comment

Working...
                X