Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composer ready to compose (for free)

Hey Everyone,

I am a music producer, composer, sound and mix engineer and I'm looking to compose music for film and moving image projects. For me music is a very integral part for film and T.V and I have a very deep passion for both film and music. I am willing to work for free and if anyone one is interested please email me at j.darcy[at]outlook.com

Jamie

Did you really need to spam two sections with this?

Comment

I apologise if it comes across as spam, seriously not my intention. I am just trying to get involve with composing for moving image and I know that many film makers are on tight budgets so I thats why I have stated I will do it for free. Once again I apologise if I have gone about it the wrong way.

Comment

All new posts show on the home page so it will be seen by all. One post is enough. I am sure there are many that will take you up on your generous offer.

Comment

Okay. Again I apologie. I shall take down one of the posts and hope you can forgive my lack of etiquette.

Comment

Welcome! I have cleared out the other duplicate topics, it is a mistake that happens :)

Looking forward to hearing your work
            Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
            X