Hip Hop artist looking to collaborate with film maker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop artist looking to collaborate with film maker

I am a hip hop artist from Kalamazoo Michigan wondering if anyone looking for some music for their film. I am working on my 6th album right now and have plenty of different songs/moods/ and styles to provide. I am not your stereotypical 'rapper', I have a strong message of truth, unity, compassion, love, and loyalty with a revolutionary 'fight the system' side to my music as well. If you have a theme that you would like to match be it war, heartbreak, politics, partying etc. I would gladly send a few tracks that I feel would fit. I would love to help out fellow independent artists while at the same time gaining some exposure. I would require little to no compensation depending on the project. Please contact me if you are interested in hearing some music for consideration. therealshneal[at]yahoo.com

Thanks,

Shneal

Hi Shneal! I just might be looking for something! - I am nearly complete with my film, is there any way to get some samples of your work?

Comment

Absolutely, would you like links to full albums or would you like me to send you some tracks based on the concept of your film?

Comment

I can email whatever you would like to you for evaluation.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Do you just right hip-hop?
          -AF

sigpic

Comment

Thank you! And I produced my own instrumentals as well as shoot and edit video. However my film equipment is nowhere near professional. I would like to try and score a film in the future. I think that would be fun. But I have about 70 legitimate hip hop tracks and am working on my next project now.

Comment

Working...
            X