Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Music for Horror/Action/Adventure movie

To whom it may concern,

Hello there, my name is Stefan Butler from the band Octanic (Adelaide, Australia). We are looking into how we could gain the opportunity to have our music used in the film industry.

If you are unable to directly help us, then it would be great if this message could be forwarded to the right place would be great. We might be punching above our weight here but we have been wanting to push our music in this direction for awhile.

I believe our music would suit an an action/adventure/horror theme movie as we are melodic, heavy and have a very epic edge. I hope you give us the time as i believe you will not be disappointed.

Below you will see our press pack/bio to give you the rundown of who we are and what we do. Here is a link to a song that I think would definitely suit a horror film (for example): Deadworld.

Once again I thank you for your time and hope you can help us, Cheers!

PS There is be a possibility to gain the tracks without vocals IF that were the reason for the music being unsuitable

Kind regards,
    Stefan

OCTANIC

Hometown: Adelaide, SA, AU
    Genres: Metal / Melodic Death / Cyber Industrial
    Members: Andrew Baillie, Jay Shepherdson, Daniel Cederblad, Stefan Butler, Scott Powell, Glen Crawford.

Email: octanic[at]gmail.com
    Official Webpage: A dose of epic metal! | Octanic
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/octanic

Australian 6-piece metal band OCTANIC seamlessly fuse together elements of hard rock, melodic death and modern metal, laced with classical undertones. This unique combination gives OCTANIC the aggressiveness, punch and intensity of metal with the melodic and epic soundscapes of a movie score, engaging audiences everywhere; endearing OCTANIC to both national and international music fans alike.

OCTANIC’s captivating stage presence delivers a truly energetic and charismatic live performance that has seen them headline and co-ordinate major quality events around Australia. They have performed alongside national metal heavy weights Mortal Sin, Frankenbok, Alchemist and Lord, along with international acts Hanzel und Gretyl (US), Combichrist (Norway/US) and Tim "Ripper" Owens (US), which has certainly placed OCTANIC amongst the big guns of Australian metal.

OCTANIC’s much anticipated sophomore self-titled 2012 release is an addictive blend of majestic keyboards, bone-crunching rhythms and soaring lead solos, coupled with passionate vocals and compelling lyrics. The album also features live strings and the talented Adelaide University Choral Society.

2012 promises to be a massive year for OCTANIC as they look to further enhance both their national and international fan-base with an Australian release tour, along with an aggressive international media and public awareness campaign.

So keep an eye out for OCTANIC and don’t miss an opportunity to catch them at a venue near you, it is an experience not to be missed!

Very professional music video - Mined if I ask who the production company of the video was?

To get in the film industry you need to do what you are doing. Also having a connection to a producer to put your music in his film eg; Ending Credits would help.

I currently have a feature film called The Recording, and I could use some ending credit songs.

Here is the rough cut trailer:

Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Very interested mate :) Send us an email at octanic[at]gmail.com to discuss further, cheers :)

Comment

send emaill attention to Stefan cheers

Comment

Working...
        X