Selling Sony A57 and A-Mount Lenses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment For Sale Selling Sony A57 and A-Mount Lenses

Hi FMF! I am selling my camera and lenses in order to upgrade, and wanted to post the listing here first. Please contact me soon if you are interested, because I definitely want to give members here priority.

Sony A57 and kit lens (18-55mm) asking $375

Only 2 years old. Everything functions perfectly. The LCD screen’s coating is a bit worn away and splotchy, but the screen is still fully functional, and many people prefer the electronic viewfinder anyway. All camera functions work like new, and it takes great pictures. The lens has only been used for one year and works perfectly. This comes in the original box with a battery, charger, and extra UV filter to protect the lens.

A-Mount Tamron 18-200 asking $175

Only one year of use. This lens is in PERFECT condition and functions like it is brand new.

PM me if you are interested in buying either/both and if you would like any additional information, and we can work out shipping.
    Last edited by Anonymous Filmmaker; 08-02-2014, 06:06 PM. Reason: Price Drop
    -AF

sigpic

Price drop
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

What are you asking for both now? And will the lense work on a Cannon T2i?

Comment

Working...
      X