Micro-Budget Psych. Horror Script

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro-Budget Psych. Horror Script

Original feature-length psychological thriller/horror screenplay that can be produced on an ultra-low budget. This edgy, mindbending project contains very few characters and is set entirely in one location --- a house. Feel free to contact me for this groundbreaking script or the logline/synopsis.

hello, can I read the synopsis I'm looking for something like this

Comment

Originally posted by mrkmbman View Post
      hello, can I read the synopsis I'm looking for something like this
      Unfortunately, I just sold this particular script last week to an interested company. I do have another horror feature script available (with a slightly higher budget than the other one) as well as a great psych. horror short script that can be produced on a modest budget.

If interested in either of these, PM me and I'd be happy to send a brief pitch.

Comment

Congrats on the sell Shadowman. Did you make the sell from this site or another?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
          Congrats on the sell Shadowman. Did you make the sell from this site or another?
          Thanks so much, JS! Actually, the deal came from an outside entity. It was my third deal of the year. Hopefully, I'll connect some of my material with producers on this site in the near future.

Nick and Co. have really put together an excellent place to network here.

:)

Comment

Working...
          X