Warning: Use of undefined constant THIS_SCRIPT - assumed 'THIS_SCRIPT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/filmmakerforum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(369) : eval()'d code on line 25 Looking for short cyberpunk - Filmmaker Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for short cyberpunk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrkmbman
    started a topic Looking for short cyberpunk

Looking for short cyberpunk

cyberpunk short needed we have a small budget so keep that in mind

I'm looking for something in the way of Children Of Men,Escape From New York,Steel Dawn,Mad Max,Cloverfield,Vanilla Sky,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind . Something about mans desire to be free in a Government controlled corporate world , cover up,big brother,Set in 2023-2033,the rich control everything, man rises from the ruins of the slums,end of days,class war,exposing truth.Think Philip K. Dick,William Gibson hell look up Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. I know I want a small car chase scene but not car chasing car, car chasing man ,a fistfight,guns some kind of Government soldier or militia or group try to show two worlds in one...I know I wanna shoot one hand held and Steadicam almost 'war documentary/cinema verite ' and the other more "Hollywood"..that'ss all I got.

Thanks ,
    KMB

• Havey
    replied
    Sorry OP, really don't have anything like that in the works right now :/, but goodluck! And okay Nick! I'll be sure to hold onto it for you haha!

Leave a comment:

• btflatt
    replied
    How long a script are you looking for?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Soares
    replied
    Originally posted by Havey View Post
    Yea. A little bit more info would be nice.

2 scripts I have done and ready to go are.

1 Horror/Found Footage
    1 Drama/Suspense
    hang onto that found footage script... I might want it... Sorry OP :)

Leave a comment:

• mrkmbman
    replied
    I guess the online thing works different,normally get a script read it then start talking and shaping it,But I'm looking for something in the way of Children Of Men,Escape From New York,Steel Dawn,Mad Max,Cloverfield,Vanilla Sky,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind . Something about mans desire to be free in a Government controlled corporate world , cover up,big brother,Set in 2023-2033,the rich control everything, man rises from the ruins of the slums,end of days,class war,exposing truth.Think Philip K. Dick,William Gibson hell look up Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. I know I want a small car chase scene but not car chasing car, car chasing man ,a fistfight,guns some kind of Government soldier or militia or group try to show two worlds in one...I know I wanna shoot one hand held and Steadicam almost 'war documentary/cinema verite ' and the other more "Hollywood"..that'ss all I got

Leave a comment:

• NHummel
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul77 View Post
    I have one I wrote a while ago, But like everyone said, its kind of weird to just ask for a script.......

What are you ideas with what you want to do?
    Agreed. You aren't giving enough information in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Paul77
    replied
    I have one I wrote a while ago, But like everyone said, its kind of weird to just ask for a script.......

What are you ideas with what you want to do?

Leave a comment:

• Havey
    replied
    Yea. A little bit more info would be nice.

2 scripts I have done and ready to go are.

1 Horror/Found Footage
    1 Drama/Suspense

Leave a comment:

• Nick Soares
    replied
    A bit more info would be nice for other users

Leave a comment:

Working...
X