Cover Art Needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark
    started a topic Paid Job Cover Art Needed!

Cover Art Needed!

I am looking for a talented artist to create some cover art for my feature film.

I would like something of this style:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	60759

• SinisterArts
    replied
    Sinister arts

Sinister arts can defiantly help you with this

www.facebook.com/sinisterartsuk

Leave a comment:

• Zororak
    replied
    if you still want this done, send me an email and i can see what i can do. I am a junior GFX designer. Email me at lucasrobinson3[at]hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• photoleonne
    replied
    I'de love to

search my name and send me the comission through my site contact.

Thank you

Eleanor Leonne Bennett: I am an internationally award winning photographer and visual artist. I am the CIWEM Young Environmental Photographer of The Year 2013 and I have also won first places with National Geographic,The World Photography Organisation, Nature's Best Photography and The National Trust to name only a few.

My photography has been published in the Telegraph, The Guardian, The British Journal of Psychiatry, Life Force Magazine, British Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and as the front cover of books and magazines extensively throughout the world.

My art is globally exhibited, having shown work in New York, Paris, London, Rome, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Copenhagen, Washington, Canada, Spain, Japan and Australia amongst many other locations. I was also the only person from the UK to have my work displayed in the National Geographic and Airbus run See The Bigger Picture global exhibition tour with the United Nations International Year Of Biodiversity 2010.
    Last edited by photoleonne; 02-15-2014, 11:42 AM. Reason: forgot

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied
    Haaa, look at that clitch. I never seen the (related topics) swing up to the right like that.!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X