No announcement yet.

I need some advice to finish my logo..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some advice to finish my logo..

Hi, i need to finish my logo design,( the logo i think, is at 70 % done) ... some advice, shadow , color ,etc..

thank. (Octomedia)

Click image for larger version

Name:	octomedia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	60758

thank.

I think it is "ok" but its nothing special.

IMO I think its missing the "modern" feel.

Comment

I think you might be better with a slightly different font, and not having the word "Broken up" like that. just one continued "Octomedia" with a less cursive style.
      Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

Yeah, if it's "Octomedia" as it's written in yer post, it shouldn't be broken up into two words in the logo.

More color, for sure---not a cursive font--and if you're sticking with the blue tentacle, maybe a background color to make that pop. Perhaps a circle, oval or box to contain it?

my logo samples:

http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Kur...ml?sort=6&o=12

Kurt Hathaway
        khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by khathawayart View Post
          Yeah, if it's "Octomedia" as it's written in yer post, it shouldn't be broken up into two words in the logo.

More color, for sure---not a cursive font--and if you're sticking with the blue tentacle, maybe a background color to make that pop. Perhaps a circle, oval or box to contain it?

my logo samples:

http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Kur...ml?sort=6&o=12

Kurt Hathaway
          khathawayart[at]gmail.com
          I agree, a background with more contrast to the blue wave/tentacle/spiral thingy would help.
          Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

two things try outlining the three blue stripes with a thin black line see what you think also i think its missing a full stop in there somewhere

Comment

I suppose for me, while I agree with the rest that it should be one word, is what will capture the meaning of octomedia? Do you want to go with the octopus theme, or an octagon theme, or something completely different that will bring meaning to your brand. I personally do not like the thought of an octopus, but that's just me. But an octagon might not be so bad. First you have to find the meaning before you can find the logo. But I think you need to scratch the logo completely and start over, in my opinion.
              I write. Therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
              X