Letterpress Business Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letterpress Business Cards

I'm a photographer and I'm currently in need of some business cards. I love letterpress so I'm currently on the search for a great company that is willing to design a card for me as well as print them. I'm looking for something more modern, unique, and artsy. Does anyone know of any decent letterpress companies? I've emailed about 5 different ones and shockingly no one has responded. I don't want to spend a fortune but I still am willing to pay for great quality.

Im 100% sure that there are some great artist on here that will design you some for around $30 - Someone about 5 weeks ago wanted the same thing and they turned out great, I think he/she charged $30/40 bucks

Comment

Amie, do you have a sample of a business card you want the look of?

Comment

Jimmy do you know who that person was? Or do you know of a way to contact them? I'd like to see their work...that sounds like an excellent price!

Comment

No Paul, I have a few different textures/fonts etc that I really like. A company I had contacted previously told me to put together a set of "style" pictures I like but I never heard back from them.

Comment

Not sure what "letterpress" is--but I assume it's some kind of printing process. I should know since I'm the publishing biz, but I don't know the term.

I got my cards from vistaprint.com very cheap. As a graphic designer, I designed my own. Came out great. I think you can custom design cards thru their site with templates and such.

Kurt Hathaway
            -------------------
            VikingDream7 Productions
            Video Production & Editing

khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X