No announcement yet.

Simple Logo Needed (asap please)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pay Job Simple Logo Needed (asap please)

Hi! My friends and I have been working under the name of "Action Studios" for the past 5 or so years. It's probably time that we got a website, Facebook, all that jazz. But first we will need a logo. We used to have a logo, about a year ago, something really simple I threw together in two seconds. But we haven't been associated with it in months.

It would be great if anyone on this site is into Logo design, and would volunteer to put something together. Unfortunately, I don't exactly have money to offer you, but it really doesn't have to be anything too complicated. Just something we can use.

[]=Optional
    Requirements:

Text: Action Studios [Productions]
    Dimensions/shape: Something that could double as a banner for a website.
    Note: If you want, you could incorporate our old logo, which was a purple circle, with a white circle overlapping it, and "Action Studios Productions" was in the center of the white. Or if you want, you could create something entirely new.

What does your old logo look like?
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I can't do graphic design, but I was bored, so I did this:

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
        What does your old logo look like?
        It is under "Note:" (sorry I didn't have a picture)

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Baryn View Post
          I can't do graphic design, but I was bored, so I did this:

okay. now that is pretty awesome.

Comment

You have After Effects right? I can send you the project file. I wonder if I can attach files to PMs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Baryn View Post
              You have After Effects right? I can send you the project file. I wonder if I can attach files to PMs here.
              yeah i have it. you don't need to send it, though. i can just use a firefox add-on. those are very handy c:

Comment

I've been a freelancer in the comic book business for almost 30 years and have done lots of logo design.

Samples:
                http://s286.photobucket.com/user/Kur...ml?sort=6&o=12

Now, I usually get about $300 for a logo job, and it takes several days to come up with several designs from which the client will pick one and we fine tune it from there.

If you're still in need of a logo, I can devote a half-hour or so to toss something together if I'm not busy with a paying deadline. It'd be pretty low-tech, but with my design experience I can get a lot done in a half-hour. Lemme know.

I'll even open up this offer to anyone reading it, but I may not be able to accommodate everyone who asks, depending on my schedule.

But if you're talking about ANIMATED logos--that's a different animal, and I do those, too.

Samples:
                http://vimeo.com/16065784

Kurt Hathaway
                -------------------
                VikingDream7 Productions
                Video Production & Editing

khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Comment

I sure wish I was in need of a logo right now. Your samples look cool.

Comment

I finally have a proper site now for my design studio--with all kinds of art and logo samples:

http://www.cartoon-balloons.com

Kurt Hathaway
                    VikingDream7 Productions
                    -------------------------------
                    create • shoot • edit

Comment

Working...
                    X