Poster Printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster Printing

Who do you guys use for large format poster printing? I have checked at least 50 places online and local and the prices are steeeeeep! Before I place an order with a company I would like to know who you may use that have the best deals.

Thanks,

Tony

I used http://www.printkeg.com/ for both 11x17 and 27x40 posters, and was very happy with them.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

The name of the company is Print Keg - I don't know why it shows up with their motto instead!
      Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Originally posted by mara View Post
        The name of the company is Print Keg - I don't know why it shows up with their motto instead!
        I was just in the control panel trying to fix this, It was meant to be a feature about a year ago but it is very annoying if you ask me so I just got rid of it. All future links will only show the link and not the Titles.
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Hi tseverio,

I know it is quite late responding to your dilemma, but it might help others on this forum who are looking for poster printing. We consider ourselves as "Web's local printing shop" and we provide customized poster printing at reasonable cost.

If you have any queries about the printing services, please contact us on this number 8002176785 and visit our site https://prismabanners.com/posters.php?products_id=3 for other option in poster printing services, we can help you with

Hope this help

Comment

I use vistaprint.com for a number of different items---not sure if they do poster-sized work, tho.

worth checking.

Kurt Hathaway
            khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X