Movie Poster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Job Movie Poster

I need a movie poster updated. The web and print resolution quality is terrible. I also need to change the title to a more readable and attractive color/font etc. The pay is 50.00 bucks to update the current poster with hi quality print and web resolution. The title block will not be necessary. It will be changed and updated later. The poster is attached. As you can see it has issues. If interested, let me know. Payment will be made to your PayPal account. We can also talk about a new poster/new design.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Oh man, I got someone that is a master at this, I will PM her this thread right now
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Thanks Nick!

Comment

If perchance the job is still open, I'd like to throw le hat into the ring. Here's a few samples :) Low res quality right now but I do have these in 27x40 print quality.

http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Oh yea, and ThewhixFX can do it :)

Up to you, the person I PM'ed will probably not respond till this evening

Comment

Sounds good. To make it fair I will look at your contact first since you got to me first. :) ThewhixFX, if not, I am coming to you. I also have other projects in the works and I believe in spreading it around so I will def put your name in the hat anyway.

Comment

Here are some examples, of some posters she made. But i just saw your budget, and FYI she charges about $400-$500 per poster...

Comment

[at]tsverio: Cool man. Just PM :)

[at]Nick: Those look really cool :)
                http://leealexander.weebly.com/

Comment

Nick, could you post your poster artist's info here, or PM me?

Those look very good, I might contact her for a project I'm doing.

Thanks.

Comment

Design Brewery

^ there you go. But I think she is booked for a while, but money talks :)

Comment

WHY AM I NEVER ON THE SITE IN TIME TO SEE THESE!

Congrats to whoever got this gig!
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

I have a great graphic designer who does my posters. Inbox me if you would like their information.

Comment

tseverio, did you find someone for the poster?

Comment

Hey Nick I never heard from your contact so I just PM'd thewhixfx. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, sooooo, I would be really interested in seeing Bruin Lake. Good job, ThewhixFX.

Comment

Working...
                              X