Go Pro Sesssion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pro Sesssion

Karen and I celebrated our 30th Anniversary this past week at Disneyworld. She found a Go Pro Sessions camera.

It took a while to get it up and running (and I feel bad for the people who lost it) but it works. There's only a few short try out videos before they lost it. It's a tiny little thing, a toy really.

Sadly Disney just raised their annual pass prices. Its getting expensive to go there. I love The Magic Kingdom, been there abut 40 times since it opened.

Comment

We've gone pretty much every year since 1990, plus quite a few times to Land and Euro. The prices have gotten insane. Parking at the parks went from $17 when we got there to $20 the final weekend.

If you can get the "deal" with the free dining plan it's well worth it.

We paid for the hotel and park hopper pass and received a free dining plan, which included a daily snack and two quick tray meals. We added a few hundred to upgrade the plan, so instead of two quick trays, we'd have a single quick tray and a sit down meal. We received over $1300 worth of food free. The sit down restaurants food is incredible (roughly $100 per meal as opposed to $40 for a quick tray). Every year at Epcot they have a food and wine festival. The food at the these places can be used as snacks.

Comment

Working...
      X