X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is GREAT

Intergalactic Night + Mexican Food = RACISM

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/04/1...g-sci-fi-night

LOL!!! Wow, where will it end? SMH... I think my biggest problem is that when we get immigrants from other countries and they come to the US then want to change the culture to fit their culture. My thought is that they could have stayed in their own country and got just that. Why come to the US then want the US to be like your native culture? Obvious you left it for a reason... Kind of frustrating when I see it. Even more frustrated when I see the community give in to it.

Comment

OMG I am really starting to hate America. When people become so thin skinned that they get offended about petty crap like this, we have lost all sanity. Its made worse at the fact the people now have to take classes to learn how to anticipate someone getting their panties in a bunch over nothing.

Comment

Its so sad the way people think, if their minds were not so focused on "what is racists and what is not" then everyone would have had a great night. What a joke...
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

We've become a world that looks toward the dark instead of the light.

I could go into the argument (what me argue) I'm having a other sites about context of material.

If you speak to the majority of people who feel other people are racist, and listen to their ideology, then transpose those words to a KKK member, they'd be exactly the same.

Comment

We've become a world that looks toward the dark instead of the light.

I could go into the argument (what me argue) I'm having at other sites about context of material. But, listening to the majority of people who feel others are racist, if you transpose their race, the words are eerily similar to a KKK member.

There's something I've believed since my very first post on the internet. This is the age of "I believe it, therefore it's true", truth and fact be damned.

Comment

I read the article twice and could not make a connection as to why it would be racist to anyone. Then I watched the video and COULD NOT BELIEVE the association. Someone has to be TAUGHT to make those kinds of connections.

Ok, I wonder if the people who found the event racist are offended every time they go to the grocery store and find all the Mexican food in the MEXICAN FOOD section!! At the Grocery store I go to there is an Italian section, Mexican, Asian, Greek, an other sections where you can find all kinds of specialty foods that are specific to those cultures, NOT because "those people" are supposed to get their food there, but because it makes it easy to find these specific foods in one place when having a craving for those specific foods.

Geesshh.

Steve

Comment

“I don’t play colleges but I hear a lot of people tell me, ‘Don’t go near colleges, they’re so pc.’ Hey, I’ll give you an example. My daughter’s 14. My wife says to her, ‘Well, you know, in the next couple of years, I think maybe you’re going to want to hang around the city more on the weekends so you can see boys.’ You know, my daughter says, ‘That’s sexist.’ They just want to use these words. ‘That’s racist. That’s sexist. That’s prejudice.’ They don’t even know what they’re talking about.”

Jerry Seinfeld

Comment

That reminds me, within the past couple months Jay Leno was telling a story about one time an intern was going to go out to get food for lunch at the studio. They were kicking around what kind of food to get. Someone said "How about Mexican food?" Jay said he thought about it for a while and realized he didn't have a taste for Mexican food that day so he said "Nah, I don't really care for Mexican food." One of the other interns said "Whoa, well that's racist!" Jay said "That's not racist. Being anti-guacamole is not a racist thing, it's a taste thing."

He also stated these younger people don't even know what racism is.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                  X