Ebola

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebola

There is a movie in Ebola. I just hope it's a good one. Though Contagion was pretty entertaining.

It's a fact that Dr's have been saying forever about how hard it is to catch. Until someone infected is sick with the virus such as a high temperature they can not transmit it to you. So, if this NY Dr and his girlfriend had sex Thursday night before he started running a temperature she can't get it. If they had sex after he had a temperature she could have it.

So, basically everywhere he went no one could possibly be infected. But, that hasn't stopped the news from spreading the fear. Which is a joy to watch.

The first nurse was released today and she was whisked off to the White House to hug the President and show Americans that you can not get Ebola unless someone is sick from the virus.

How cool would it be if Obama got Ebola? I'd laugh my ass off.

On a serious note, there's a nurse that's in Newark NJ with the possible virus. I just went to the store and bought out all the plastic wrap. I'm wrapping my house and not coming out till this is over, or the zombies are walking. Whichever comes first.

I hate to say it. We are such a land of pussies.

Originally posted by UniqueAmI View Post
    There is a movie in Ebola. I just hope it's a good one. Though Contagion was pretty entertaining.

It's a fact that Dr's have been saying forever about how hard it is to catch. Until someone infected is sick with the virus such as a high temperature they can not transmit it to you. So, if this NY Dr and his girlfriend had sex Thursday night before he started running a temperature she can't get it. If they had sex after he had a temperature she could have it.

So, basically everywhere he went no one could possibly be infected. But, that hasn't stopped the news from spreading the fear. Which is a joy to watch.

The first nurse was released today and she was whisked off to the White House to hug the President and show Americans that you can not get Ebola unless someone is sick from the virus.

How cool would it be if Obama got Ebola? I'd laugh my ass off.

On a serious note, there's a nurse that's in Newark NJ with the possible virus. I just went to the store and bought out all the plastic wrap. I'm wrapping my house and not coming out till this is over, or the zombies are walking. Whichever comes first.

I hate to say it. We are such a land of pussies.
    Agreed.

Comment

Italy has quarantined US Soldiers stationed there that have returned from West Africa assisting in the Ebola crisis.

The news that I have watched have been acting like this is outrageous and how dare they. Yet, they feel it's perfectly fine to take a healthy nurse and shove her in a tent in Newark.

This NON crisis has made our news reporters sound like absolute asses.

This is such a movie.

Comment

Working...
      X