I get paid to chat -- I'm not kidding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get paid to chat -- I'm not kidding

I have been away from filmmaking (short films) for a while now due to being hired as the head writer for storage auction site. I did celebrity interviews (still doing those by the way) and wrote the entertainment blogs. I have not had much free time to indulge in forum chats like this because I was always writing during the weekdays and on weekends.

We have grown and I have been promoted to Content Manager.

So what does that mean? I worked for OnlineStorageAuctions and now am in charge of the Facebook page, twitter account, Google plus account, and am a moderator and overseer of the forum.

I get paid to be a SOCIAL BUTTERFLY! It is the best gig ever! I still have to watch over two writers and edit their work, but my paid job now is to interact on media accounts and moderate a forum. Isn't that a trip!

I now have free time to visit the forums that I belonged to for myself, such as this one. I actually now know what a weekend is, that those are 2 days you don't have to work. I paid my dues. I worked a full year for this company. And now I have been rewarded with the gift of using my best skills - Chatter Box!

Joy! Now I can visit the site more often because I have free time because I can enjoy my weekends! Woo! Hoo!
    I write. Therefore I am.

good effort sound great

Comment

good effort sound great

where are the links to all the social media pages for us to add you

Comment

That's awesome Charli! If you post the links, I'd love to check them out.

I aspire to someday being able to hire someone to manage the Facebook and twitter accounts for my movies!
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Mara - I'm currently sweeping the forum here: OnlineStorageForums. I am going through 30,000 posts individually and removing negative threads and even answering threads that no one bother to that are even older than 3 months. As a moderator, if someone starts a thread, it must be answered. Well, from here on out for sure.

Facebook account is here: OnlineStorageAuctionsFacebook. I will be building an audience once I'm finished sweeping the 30,000 posts on the forum. Give me time, I'll get there.

Twitter account is here: [at]sellingunits

I also have to build that account as well. Once my forum sweep is done, there will be more social media engagement. I'm hoping to have a real-time chat on the forum next week with one of the Storage Wars New York celebrities.

Managing forums and social accounts, yeah, finally get to not stress about writing so many articles per week. About same pay but less stress. Woo!
          I write. Therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
          X