Filmmaking New Years Resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmmaking New Years Resolution

What are your filmmaking new years resolutions? I am going to try not to say special effects when I mean visual effects. (The difference can be found on this thread: http://www.filmmakerforum.org/spfx/1...l-effects.html)
    -AF

sigpic

Short film and tutorial a week.

Comment

I want a copy of the 3 films I produced this past year on DVD. And no, I'm not speaking of screener copies. And I want to see at least one of them in stores, or at least for sale on Amazon or something. Also, I want to finish two of my dream film screenplays, both of which I've already started on. But I'd like to have as many as four or five screenplays finished by 2015.

Comment

To get my butt back in gear. I kinda got caught up in other aspects of life, and need to get the momentum back.
        Find me on Twitter: [at]Shadoe_Fox

Comment

To make a feature length horror film. Either of the paranormal, occult or slasher type.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsthompson79 View Post
            To make a feature length horror film. Either of the paranormal, occult or slasher type.
            Awesome! I personally think you should go with the choice of a slasher film, but maybe that's just me. :)

Also, nice chatting with you at the IndieHorrorTV screening of The Campground. Definitely join us again when Loon screens. :)

Comment

Finalize this merge I have been working on for distribution and make sure its a company that is PERFECT for filmmakers!
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by JHar888 View Post
                Awesome! I personally think you should go with the choice of a slasher film, but maybe that's just me. :)

Also, nice chatting with you at the IndieHorrorTV screening of The Campground. Definitely join us again when Loon screens. :)

Not sure what I will go with yet. I am leaning toward occult or paranormal more so because those are the types of films that actually scare me. But we'll see :)

Comment

Been talking about it enough and have had the talent to do it, mines to hit the floor running and get something done. I don't know exactly what yet, but its happening.

Comment

I need to put more focus on lighting and audio this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X