Hey Nick, a few thoughts on the site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nick, a few thoughts on the site

First off I want to thank you for creating the best looking filmmaking community ever! Its very clean and fast. My only concern is the mobile version, it is all jacked up for me. Any chance you can just let the mobile users use the desktop version?

The mobile version has been annoying for me to use as well.

Comment

I'd prefer the option to use the desktop version as well.
      Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

Sorry about that guys! I had no clue that the mobile version was doing that. I never liked it anyway, just so you know it will take a few weeks for it to disappear and to cache out....
        Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by mara View Post
          I'd prefer the option to use the desktop version as well.
          I thought you liked the mobile version, :)

Well I did too, but I would really like to "like" things on my iphone because many times I cant reply but I want to like so people know I read it

Comment

Site upgrade

I think it would be great if Nick held a web show on this site that interviewed low budget feature film makers about how they managed to complete and sell their film. Asking what we should look out for technically in terms of camera, lighting, equipment costs, and film festival problems, distribution problems, if they could do something over, what would it be and why. etc. It would be very informative.

Thanks
            J

Comment

Originally posted by Jfvideos View Post
              I think it would be great if Nick held a web show on this site that interviewed low budget feature film makers about how they managed to complete and sell their film. Asking what we should look out for technically in terms of camera, lighting, equipment costs, and film festival problems, distribution problems, if they could do something over, what would it be and why. etc. It would be very informative.

Thanks
              J
              Thumbs up on that one buddy!

Comment

Working...
              X