Cool new updates for FMF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool new updates for FMF

Hey guys, we are working on new updates for the site that will make your experience here a better faster one.

A few things that are happening and will happen. have happened. :)

#1 Keyword linking to informative pages. Below is an example.

Anyone have any film festival tips that they can share with me?

What percentage does iTunes take?

Anyone have a actor release form that I can download?
    #2 We have added a "Reply" button in the "Trending Now" section of the website. This will prevent you from loading two pages to add a reply that could have happened from the Trending Now section (Still in BETA testing)

Click image for larger version

Name:	new_add_reply.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	60691

#3 You may now add your resume to your profile page. You no longer have to be afraid of the ugly profile. Add your profile pdf by doing the following.

Settings ---> Edit Profile ---> Add Resume (and follow the instructions)
    See my profile for an example: www.filmmakerforum.org/members/nick-soares.html

You may also add an image by pasting your image URL between
    Code:
    [img] [/img]
    tags

So keep an eye open for these new features we are working very hard on for you!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I like that my thread was one of the ones used in the example. lol.

Comment

and my avatar

Comment

And my article :)
        Great work, btw
        Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

#2 is now in active BETA testing.

Comment

I like this feature. (I responded with it.)
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
              #2 is now in active BETA testing.
              I like it. I just used it. But some do not have the option to click reply....?

Comment

I like the topic creator under the rankings as well. Very cool nick, I love that you are always improving things here.

Comment

Added #3

#3 We are working on making changes to the "About Me" tab in your profile - Currently the about me is very plain and ugly, so we are working hard to make it beautiful for you all!

Comment

Nick, if you want to make me an Administrator or a Super Moderator with Admin CP access only for the style manager, I'd be willing to make a basic style in both light and dark flavors.

I feel we should stay away from using the default style and use a more unique-type style (e.g., like the style you had with the green headers a while ago).

Alternatively, I could build the style over on KH-Flare and export it when I'm done.

You'll take care of the graphics and things like the About Me editing, of course. I'll only get the styling part.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaury View Post
                      Nick, if you want to make me an Administrator or a Super Moderator with Admin CP access only for the style manager, I'd be willing to make a basic style in both light and dark flavors.

I feel we should stay away from using the default style and use a more unique-type style (e.g., like the style you had with the green headers a while ago).

Alternatively, I could build the style over on KH-Flare and export it when I'm done.

You'll take care of the graphics and things like the About Me editing, of course. I'll only get the styling part.
                      Its not the colors, I need to add some <div> and <br>'s as maybe some CSS

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Soares View Post
                        Its not the colors, I need to add some <div> and <br>'s as maybe some CSS
                        Still, I think a unique style would be good for us.

Just figured I'd offer that. :)

Comment

#3 is in Alpha stage, I encourage everyone to wait until we finalize some more things but currently you can add an image to your profile be editing your profile and adding the image link surrounded by these tags
                          Code:
                          [IMG] [/IMG]
                          Here is how

Settings ---> Edit Profile ---> Profile Intro Test

For example: http://www.filmmakerforum.org/members/nick-soares.html

Comment

Updated again. #3 Adding Resume to your profile

Comment

Working...
                            X