Introducing myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

Now, I'm not sure if this is the place for this thread to be, but I thought it was the safest bet.

Anyway, my name is Daniel Botha and I am a screenwriter from South Africa, although I now live in New Zealand. I have been writing screenplays for about a year and a half and already I have come further than I could ever have hoped I would in under two years. I have had numerous offers from film makers around the world after posting my work on other screenwriting forums and getting valuable feedback on my work. Sadly, most of these deals have fallen through. I'd like to say it's because I'm waiting for the right film maker to come along, but I guess it's because they lose interest after a while.

I am here, in this forum to do what many of you are here to do. To network. To make communications in the film making world, so I can go somewhere. I hope I am seen as a valuable member of this community and I hope I stick around for a bit to meet some of you.

For now, it's to work with me :)

Dan

Welcome!
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      -AF

sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome! You've come to the right place! :-D

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Great to meet you! Welcome, there are some really fine people here.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Nice to be in a new community :)

Comment

Hi Daniel. Was uuuup.

Comment

Working...
                  X