Miley Cyrus goes raunchy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus goes raunchy.

She seems to be trying to ditch her Hanna Montana legacy, as the clean girl next door. I don't know, but, as a business proposition, she may be better off trying to work on that reputation, just like Shirley Temple and/or Taylor Swift, because she already has goodwill as that kinda person.

Anyone?

She's into puberty. She's proving she's grown up in the worst way. I never watched MTV, and award shows are about as lame as it gets. The parts I saw on the news were nothing special. Her tackiness was a little more prevelent with poking the foam finger between her legs, amongst other moronic antics.

What made it all the more worthless was the music. But, in this generation that's to be expected. I love how the pundits I saw were saying "listen to the Backstreet Boys". Yeah, that's muzak.

It's all just sad and dull.

Comment

I thought it was a very bad move on her part. For one she proved that she could not dance and I'm still skeptical on the singing. She tried to pull off a sexy act that was perceived in the worst way. It was obvious she was making a statement of being bisexual and free of morality with her foam finger rubbing that man's penis. I thought is was a bad move all the way around.

Comment

But, it's being talked about all over the place. While it will lead her down a bad path. It will make her money. Which with limited talent is what it's all about. Money, money, money.

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueAmI View Post
          But, it's being talked about all over the place. While it will lead her down a bad path. It will make her money. Which with limited talent is what it's all about. Money, money, money.
          Controversy = cash. This is how the music industry seems to work these days. It's enough to make a grown man cry.
          "Nobody knows anything"

Comment

She's going through a phase that many young adults go through, only her status affords her the opportunity to go through this phase right smack in the middle of the public eye. She may make a few bucks but she won't have staying power unless she reinvents herself, once again, as a talented artist rather than a spectical.
            Never a day's rest.

Comment

I was just happy that my daughter is to young to even understand what was going on.... It was so bad....
              Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I'll be long dead when your daughter gets to this kind of stuff. From the way things are now with kids, I don't envy you. Teach her now, and teach her well.

Comment

I really don't understand why everyone in the world is talking about this. I watched the performance on Youtube just to see what the fuss was about. Yeah, so she basically just looked like a mentally handicapped person. It was pathetic to be sure. But why is this the biggest news of the century? I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vance Baryn View Post
                    I really don't understand why everyone in the world is talking about this. I watched the performance on Youtube just to see what the fuss was about. Yeah, so she basically just looked like a mentally handicapped person. It was pathetic to be sure. But why is this the biggest news of the century? I just don't get it.
                    There would be no fuss if it was on the web or some PPV channel

The problem here is that is was a publicly broadcasted event. Where typically a family can sit down and enjoy a show. I hope that makes more sense now.
                    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

When your career is in the dumper you do desperate things. This was a desperate act, by a desperate "artist" (I use the term loosely). With 24 hour news cycles needing to fill space, crap like this lingers for a while. Until the next shooting, murder, war, celbrity overdose, arrest...

Years ago I pegged Chloe Grace Moretz as the next big thing, and she's getting there. She's also at that age where she can do really stupid publicity gimmick crap. I hope the people guiding her, don't let her do stupid shit like Lohan, Spears, Byrnes and Cyrus. She's a real talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X