Any Movies You're Looking Forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Movies You're Looking Forward to?

Just was bored and decided to start this topic. Any movies coming up you guys are looking forward to seeing? I typically stay away from new movies because everything being made now a days is complete over-used garbage. But it looks like there are some films I would look forward to seeing like....

1. Prisoners (Paul Dano as a Pedophile? Yes please!)

2. 12 Years a Slave (It's not everyday a movie about slavery comes along. Especially one with Fassbender as a slave owner lol)

3. A Single Shot (Do we have a real film on our hands??? I think so!)

4. The Iceman (wanted to see this one but couldn't find it anywhere)

5. Lovelace (I've always been intrigued by the story of Linda Lovelace. Am a little hesitant with Amanda Seyfried playing her, but I think i'll give it a chance just based on the story.)

That's all I got for ya!

This year so far has been honestly disappointment after disappointment. Evil Dead, sucked. Iron Man 3, really bad. Man of Steel, weak. The only decent film was Pacific Rim, and only for the action really. The good film I've seen this year is Star Trek Into Darkness. I really am looking forward to The World's End, The Butler, Oldboy, 12 Years a Slave, Fruitvale Station, The Place Beyond The Pines, Only God Forgives, and a few others but those stick out in my head.

Comment

I moved this thread to off topic because I feel General Discussion is meant for general filmmaking ideas and tips etc this is something that does not meet criteria and therfore is off topic.

Comment

I was looking forward to The World's End until I saw it.. good but it's no Hot Fuzz or Shaun of the Dead.

I'm just waiting on this now:

"Nobody knows anything"

Comment

Working...
        X