4th of July!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July!

First, let me start by wishing everybody a happy Fourth of July! I just watched fireworks, but every time a firework shot up into the air, i couldn't help but imagine using optical flares to put on epic lens flares! Also, in my head, I tried to figure out how to re-create the fireworks in AE. Has this happened to anyone else, because my friends think I'm really weird!
    -AF

sigpic

Happy 4th everyone!! - Im nearly hammered drunk and had a great time making some piccilo pete booms!

Comment

Happy independence day to all

Comment

Pretty good 4th.

I still have whipped cream coming out of my nose...Nick cheats at watermelon eating, and his massive overbite was like steroids in bobbing for apples.

Good times though
        The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke View Post
          Pretty good 4th.

I still have whipped cream coming out of my nose...Nick cheats at watermelon eating, and his massive overbite was like steroids in bobbing for apples.

Good times though
          Hey Hey, I fixed the overbite with the headgear I had to wear for 2 years! Now its just a regular overbite not a MASSIVE one :) - Your just mad because you lost in watermelon contest and apple contest!

Hey Charles, we make the Piccolo Pete booms too, Raoul Duke couldn't get one to work so I had to step in and be better at that too
          Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Working...
          X