X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Filmmaker
    started a topic FMF Syndrome

FMF Syndrome

I think that I have Film Maker Forum Syndrome. I am constantly just clicking refresh in the recent activity area. Help!

• brianknapp
    replied
    Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
    Let's twitter this and get the whole world in on it! Maybe someone could find a remedy.
    We should ask Tosh.0 I heard he is a pretty good doctor.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous Filmmaker
    replied
    Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
    Let's twitter this and get the whole world in on it! Maybe someone could find a remedy.
    Doctors around the world are currently searching for a cure. There are only a few known cases, and they had all been found on this forum... Hey, idea for the community film! FMF syndrome!

Leave a comment:

• L A Morgan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous Filmmaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Director View Post
    My therapist says I'm doing so well that pretty soon I won't have to wear the lobster bib anymore.
    Yes, to try to prevent it from developing further, they suggest I unplug my computer. But they don't know about the mobile version...

Leave a comment:

• Director
    replied
    Originally posted by brianknapp View Post
    I had discussed this with my doctor yesterday ... just got diagnosed.... so now thanks to the Disabilities Act I get to skip the line at Amusement Parks now! Hurray! FMF feverrrrrr!!!!
    My therapist says I'm doing so well that pretty soon I won't have to wear the lobster bib anymore.

Leave a comment:

• brianknapp
    replied
    I had discussed this with my doctor yesterday ... just got diagnosed.... so now thanks to the Disabilities Act I get to skip the line at Amusement Parks now! Hurray! FMF feverrrrrr!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nick Soares
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
    I think that I have Film Maker Forum Syndrome. I am constantly just clicking refresh in the recent activity area. Help!
    And that is why you will be smarter then those that are not :)

Leave a comment:

• Havey
    replied
    Lol. Seems to happen to the best of us.

This is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X