FMF Syndrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMF Syndrome

I think that I have Film Maker Forum Syndrome. I am constantly just clicking refresh in the recent activity area. Help!
    -AF

sigpic

Lol. Seems to happen to the best of us.

This is a good thing.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyHavey

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
      I think that I have Film Maker Forum Syndrome. I am constantly just clicking refresh in the recent activity area. Help!
      And that is why you will be smarter then those that are not :)
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I had discussed this with my doctor yesterday ... just got diagnosed.... so now thanks to the Disabilities Act I get to skip the line at Amusement Parks now! Hurray! FMF feverrrrrr!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianknapp View Post
          I had discussed this with my doctor yesterday ... just got diagnosed.... so now thanks to the Disabilities Act I get to skip the line at Amusement Parks now! Hurray! FMF feverrrrrr!!!!
          My therapist says I'm doing so well that pretty soon I won't have to wear the lobster bib anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Director View Post
            My therapist says I'm doing so well that pretty soon I won't have to wear the lobster bib anymore.
            Yes, to try to prevent it from developing further, they suggest I unplug my computer. But they don't know about the mobile version...
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

Let's twitter this and get the whole world in on it! Maybe someone could find a remedy.
              L A Morgan
              Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
              http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
                Let's twitter this and get the whole world in on it! Maybe someone could find a remedy.
                Doctors around the world are currently searching for a cure. There are only a few known cases, and they had all been found on this forum... Hey, idea for the community film! FMF syndrome!
                -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L A Morgan View Post
                  We should ask Tosh.0 I heard he is a pretty good doctor.

Comment

Working...
                  X