Iron Man 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamuelR74 View Post
    I'm sure you're English teacher felt the same way. I know I never wanted to run into my students outside of the classroom. Especially when I would be at Costco with a years supply of toilet paper and Fibercon in my basket.
    No, she told our whole class and was practically begging us to come with her. I was just was like I'm sorry I've got some tickets to sell hahah! Any how I made an extra ten bucks so guess it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianknapp View Post
      No, she told our whole class and was practically begging us to come with her. I was just was like I'm sorry I've got some tickets to sell hahah! Any how I made an extra ten bucks so guess it was worth it.
      LOL!! Poor lady! But that's awesome that she was excited about iron man, so she must be cool teacher. Albeit a lonely one maybe.

Comment

It was enjoyable. I'm not a huge superhero movie fan, but when work paid for us to go see it, I took em up on the offer.

It was definitely better than 2. Worth seeing in my book.

Comment

**SPOILER ALERT**
          Well what were your thoughts of the film? I've seen it twice now. And to be honest, I was kinda disappointed with it. The story seemed to really take the easy way out.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelR74 View Post
            **SPOILER ALERT**
            Well what were your thoughts of the film? I've seen it twice now. And to be honest, I was kinda disappointed with it. The story seemed to really take the easy way out.
            Overall, I liked it. The more I think about it, the more predictable the story is, but when I saw it I was so drawn in that I didn't realize it then.

SPOILER ALERT

I actually wasn't sure when she died if she would come back. Again, now that I think about it, it was obvious that she would come back. I knew something would happen, because when she almost died, there was no slow motion or flashback or anything.
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

***SPOILER ALERT***

The movie had my interest all the way until they made the Mandarin.....NOT the Mandarin! Ben Kingsley did such a great job playing a villain, and then they decided to throw it away! At first I thought it was a joke, or that he was a body double. I was so irritated that I had to watch the movie again just to make sure I didn't miss anything. LOL!

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm glad to hear some of you liked it. Since Terminator, Matrix and bunch of other trilogies screwed up the third one, I have to worry about it.
                L A Morgan
                Novels, Screenplays, Short Scripts, and Music
                http://lamorganwriter.com

Comment

Working...
                X