Bombing in Boston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing in Boston

Kind of stuff just kills me inside, I imagine if I was there with my wife and child and I cringe at the thought....

I thought I would make a thread about this, and publicly state that FilmmakerForum.org team offers its thoughts and prayers to this horrible event
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Thoughts and prayers definitely with everyone there.

I think public events like this are, unfortunately, almost impossible to keep completely safe.
    Screenwriter and script consultant: www.maralesemann.com

Comment

When you murder children, whatever cause you think you're fighting for becomes eternally worthless.

Comment

Prayers are great, but baseball bats really ram the point home, and makes a lasting impression on the skulls of these cowards.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to the those in Boston. Why would anyone do such a horrible thing??? I want to believe that it has nothing to do with gun-rights activists trying to shift focus away from Senate talks. But since it appears no foreign organization has taken responsibility, it leads me to believe that it's "one of ours." It stifles me to think about how un-patriotic many Americans are. The freedoms we have in this country are completely unappreciated by those who have never felt any kind of tyranny or have never had their civil liberties taken away from them. It's like when you injure your thumb, you don't realize how much you take your thumb for granted until you can't use it. Sorry for the rant, it's just that these kinds of tragedies make no sense to me. Senseless.

Comment

This is just terrible what screwed up person or group chooses to put lives in danger especially childrens? According to statements made by Al Qaeda they had nothing to do with the bombings. This could mean other things but what really shows is domestic terrorism. How the heck do you think killing people is going to solve the world or your problems? Putting innocent lives at stake and doing this is not acceptable. I'm pro gun and we need to go hunt this person down right now and give him some hardcore justice.

Comment

I just hope that the person or persons responsible for killing an innocent 8 year old boy feels guilty enough to turn himself in. How could you live with yourself??!!?

Comment

Wow just woke up and turned on the news....Boston on lockdown!

Comment

Woohoo! They just caught him alive!
                  -AF

sigpic

Comment

http://imgur.com/XDuMHCY

The internet moves fast!

Comment

America!!

Comment

couple things from today-

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Comment

So true! there is no cause, just madness

Comment

What happened in Boston was a despicable, heinous, disgusting, cowardly, shameful, loathsome act. I can go on and on. in a single word it is Un-Islamic. Hope the guilty are caught soon and hanged publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen 786 View Post
                              What happened in Boston was a despicable, heinous, disgusting, cowardly, shameful, loathsome act. I can go on and on. in a single word it is Un-Islamic. Hope the guilty are caught soon and hanged publicly.
                              I agree with everything you said, except maybe the "hanged publicly" part. And P.S., one of the ones who set off the bomb was killed in a firefight with the police, and the other was caught last night.
                              -AF

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X