IDEA: Allow Topic Creators to manage their threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDEA: Allow Topic Creators to manage their threads

I had this idea, I wonder if it will be good or bad. (Maybe it will be in one section only)

But the idea is that whoever creates a topic can manage all replies, if someone is rude, or offensive then you will have the ability to remove the comment yourself. Kind of like Facebook and youtube etc...

Let me know your thoughts
    Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

I think it is a good idea! That would be really cool.

-AF
    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Anonymous Filmmaker

Dear, Anonymous Filmmaker

I have noticed your useful posts and activity, I wanted to personally thank you even though I am just an algorithm. Keep it up, I am watching you.

##5%**Additional Info**%5##

You are close to receiving a FREE lifetime Pro Account.

Comment

Dear Robot,

I know that you are just an algorithm, but thank you for that message!

-AF
        -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ROBOT View Post
          Dear, Anonymous Filmmaker

I have noticed your useful posts and activity, I wanted to personally thank you even though I am just an algorithm. Keep it up, I am watching you.

##5%**Additional Info**%5##

You are close to receiving a FREE lifetime Pro Account.
          Hey Robot, not sure how to get your attention but I would like to be considered as well :p

Comment

I don't really know how I got his(?) attention either, but I'm glad I did! It might be just because I try to post frequently, but that's just a guess.
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

to be completely honest, nick, I'm looking to less not more.

Please, for all my topics i start let jimmy manage the replies.

tia
              The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
                I don't really know how I got his(?) attention either, but I'm glad I did! It might be just because I try to post frequently, but that's just a guess.
                After I got the nice message from robot, I decided to send him a friend request. I haven't heard back yet. Does he hate me? I guess it's just not in his programming. And Nick, is robot a him, her, or something else entirely?
                -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous Filmmaker View Post
                  After I got the nice message from robot, I decided to send him a friend request. I haven't heard back yet. Does he hate me? I guess it's just not in his programming. And Nick, is robot a him, her, or something else entirely?
                  Robot is a program I bought from someone who created it in India, There is not other forum on earth that has one. I call ROBOT a "He" but it should be a "she" seems it would be better :)

ROBOT - calculates about 150 different activities, and will choose people based on Likes, Helpful Posts, etc... It can tell the "keywords" in a reply and will give points based on if he thinks its relevant to the original post. I have been asked many times to sell the algorithm, but I do not want to sell him. :)

Unfortunately he cannot accept friend requests :(
                  Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

I will now refer to robot as "she," and you should ask the programmer to let him accept friend requests! Thanks for your reply, very interesting.
                    -AF

sigpic

Comment

Nick, you should start a thread or do an article on robot.
                      -AF

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke View Post
                        to be completely honest, nick, I'm looking to less not more.

Please, for all my topics i start let jimmy manage the replies.

tia
                        You bet! :p

Comment

Working...
                        X