Its it wierd that I.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its it wierd that I.....

Like to drive to work and listen to these songs by Lady GaGa - Is it weird that they pump me of for filmmaking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0

I do the same thing really.

Ill listen to different kinds of moods in music and create ideas around how the music is making me feel. Also ill listen to some songs that really make me want to go out there and make something.
    The newbie.

Comment

Not at all. Music can inspire great things, it helps the mind forget about stressful things and can put in in the moment needed to think of a great scene :)
      Distribber - Keep 100% of your film's revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Like to drive to work and listen to these songs by Lady GaGa - Is it weird that they pump me of for filmmaking?
        Are you asking about being inspired by music in general, or by that artist in particular? To my knowledge, I've never heard a Lady Gaga song so I can't speak to the latter, but most artists find inspiration in others' work.
        2001 Productions Web Site

Comment

I don't always listen to music when I write, but generally I listen to something with a similar mood to what I am writing. I tend to write mostly psychological horror/thriller or period drama, so I find myself listening to a lot of old music or alternative, but I suppose if I was working on something with a similar tone to LG, than I may turn on some of her tracks.

Comment

When I write, I listen to action movie soundtracks.
            -AF

sigpic

Comment

I don't always listen to music when I write, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.

Comment

Working...
              X