PDA

View Full Version : Prop guns and film

LawsenFilms
08-17-2017, 04:08 PM
Hi guys,
New here - I'm a first time production manager for a student short film here in Australia. I was wondering what rules and regulations I have to abide by and what steps I have to take for using fake guns on a council property.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Lawsen

isle54studio
02-12-2018, 09:25 AM
just use real guns mate! authenticity is key broski

JackMiller7
04-30-2018, 08:15 PM
Hi guys,
New here - I'm a first time production manager for a student short film here in Australia. I was wondering what rules and regulations I have to abide by and what steps I have to take for using fake guns on a council property.
Thanks,
Lawsen

Call the property manager first and get approved then take the approval in official forum to local police and notify them clearly of the location AND the fake guns your using, also probably provide them photos of the fake guns for identification.

JackMiller7
04-30-2018, 08:15 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks,
Lawsen

Call the property manager first and get approved then take the approval in official forum to local police and notify them clearly of the location AND the fake guns your using, also probably provide them photos of the fake guns for identification.