PDA

View Full Version : Linnet: Growing Wings looking for help

injinji
08-03-2017, 07:51 AM
I'm making a youtube movie based on Laurel Winter's book Growing Wings*, and I need help (note this is a fan youtube movie, I can't pay anyone)

you will be given credit for your roll

I need a voice cast, if you want to be part, let me know

I also may want someone to help with animating (I use Blender)

if you want to help in any other way, let me know

* Laurel Winter gave me permission to make the movie

AmandadeAndrade
09-01-2017, 11:00 AM
Hi! I am a composer and music producer.
Do you need some help with music?

JacksonGary
09-03-2017, 03:02 AM
Hey, my name's Jackson. I'm a writer, but for the last few years, I've worked on various positions for all kinds of short films. I'm a high school student, but I've been working on films for multiple years, and commercially for about two. I don't want to write a novel here, but I've got some things that I wish I knew a long time ago:

https://frame.io/
This is a website for secure viewing, and test screenings. You can add people to a project, and then they can leave comments on your video. Tell me if you make an account, and I'd love to give you some feedback. I edit when I'm not writing, but unfortunately, I'm booked until March, although I can still give you some thoughts.

http://www.imdb.com/
Also, I have a few credits on IMDb, and would happily add your film to it, and create a page for you if you don't have one.

If you don't already have one, my sister is a sound designer, and I can get you connected to her, she loves the smaller, no-budget projects.

I have Blender, and I can clean up some 3D models, but that's about it. No experience whatsoever, I'm afraid. I really hope I can help, and if there's anything else, let me know. I can also help you with the script, that's what I do:)

injinji
09-03-2017, 09:29 AM
Hi! I am a composer and music producer.
Do you need some help with music?

sorry, I picked the music already, but you can do a voice if you want

injinji
09-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Hey, my name's Jackson. I'm a writer, but for the last few years, I've worked on various positions for all kinds of short films. I'm a high school student, but I've been working on films for multiple years, and commercially for about two. I don't want to write a novel here, but I've got some things that I wish I knew a long time ago:

https://frame.io/
This is a website for secure viewing, and test screenings. You can add people to a project, and then they can leave comments on your video. Tell me if you make an account, and I'd love to give you some feedback. I edit when I'm not writing, but unfortunately, I'm booked until March, although I can still give you some thoughts.

http://www.imdb.com/
Also, I have a few credits on IMDb, and would happily add your film to it, and create a page for you if you don't have one.

If you don't already have one, my sister is a sound designer, and I can get you connected to her, she loves the smaller, no-budget projects.

I have Blender, and I can clean up some 3D models, but that's about it. No experience whatsoever, I'm afraid. I really hope I can help, and if there's anything else, let me know. I can also help you with the script, that's what I do:)

Do you know how to render? That's my weak point.

AmandadeAndrade
09-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I'm a voice talent and audio producer too.
We can talk more about it.
What is the better way to know more about your project and the character? Here, or through e-mail...?

injinji
09-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I'm a voice talent and audio producer too.
We can talk more about it.
What is the better way to know more about your project and the character? Here, or through e-mail...?

A better way to know more about the project is to (1) read Growing Wings by Laurel Winter, the book it is based on, or (2) watch the updates on my youtube channel Sandra Freed. and i prefer Email, mine is gamergirlfreed[at]gmail.com

JacksonGary
09-05-2017, 11:48 PM
I know how to, but I'm not sure exactly what you'd like. Do you mean a uncompressed/compressed video? If so, yes, I can do that for you.

As far as rendering