PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Adventure Filmmaker

Zoorah12
07-30-2012, 06:14 PM
What's up guys?

I've been looking for a group that brings together filmmakers of all ages, and seem to have found it here. I am a 19 year old filmmaker and photographer who recently started my own production company called Cleanest Line Media (i'll include the link below). Being a surfer, snowboarder, climber, etc. I am extremely interested in outdoor adrenaline sports filmmaking. I'm way into the work done by Camp 4 Collective and other various production companies centered around outdoor sports. I think it's an awesome way to connect with people and really tell the stories of the athletes who live their lives on the edge. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself and hopefully meet some of you through this post.

Home (http://cleanestlines.com/)

Jsthompson79
07-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find people that will help you along the way here. We have lots of composers on here. Where are you located?

Zoorah12
07-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Maryland

Jsthompson79
07-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Very cool. It is very pretty up there once you get out of the DC area. I was stationed in DC for 2 years and stayed near Mount Vernon in Virginia.