PDA

View Full Version : canon xha1s

sotirissotiris
06-28-2012, 08:54 AM
canon xha1s
i have some questions
in 24p 35mm in my television how good will be the quality of the video good awasome or like the moovies of spielberg

Nick Soares
06-28-2012, 03:21 PM
canon xha1s
i have some questions
in 24p 35mm in my television how good will be the quality of the video good awasome or like the moovies of spielberg

I dont understand the question, can you rephrase the question and I will do my best to help.

Nick Soares

sotirissotiris
07-05-2012, 01:44 AM
I dont understand the question, can you rephrase the question and I will do my best to help.

Nick Soares
i mean in 24p this camera qualiti will be like a moovie or like a poor videocamera

Jsthompson79
07-05-2012, 06:12 AM
To make your films look like Spielberg will take more then a camera that shoots in 24 FPS you will have to do really great post production. 24 FPS is the speed in which the film will be shown on the screen. 1080 and 720 are more important numbers as they control the resolution of the digital picture that you are shooting. Also to my knowledge Spielberg uses real 35MM film which has a different look then digital.

You will need After Effects and some type of film editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere or Avid. In After Effects is where you will do the bulk of the Spielberg look.

Hope this helps. If you have other questions feel free to ask.

sotirissotiris
07-05-2012, 08:53 AM
To make your films look like Spielberg will take more then a camera that shoots in 24 FPS you will have to do really great post production. 24 FPS is the speed in which the film will be shown on the screen. 1080 and 720 are more important numbers as they control the resolution of the digital picture that you are shooting. Also to my knowledge Spielberg uses real 35MM film which has a different look then digital.

You will need After Effects and some type of film editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere or Avid. In After Effects is where you will do the bulk of the Spielberg look.

Hope this helps. If you have other questions feel free to ask.

ok man . about the camera
can you sujest me what camera to take i have find this camera bat i dont understand , i know that more exrensive more good will be the camera but but some cameras have longest battery or bigger memory stic i dont cair so for this things i want the camera best quality and you know white balance zoom ...all this things for the best quality
SONY HVR-V1 BLACK
Sony HDR-AX2000
Panasonic AG-HMC41
Panasonic AG-HMC151
Sony HVR-A1

Jsthompson79
07-05-2012, 04:14 PM
To be honest I really don't know which of those cameras would be the best for you. I currently shoot on a crappy Kodak Easyshare that shoots in 720p. In September I will be getting my Sony NEX FS100 from school so I have not really looked into other cameras. I would say any camera that can shoot in 1080p is a good place to start. If it can shoot in 24 fps then that is another bonus. As for white balance and zoom etc, again I really have no knowledge there.

Though for the price range you are looking at I would say consider a Canon T3i or Canon T4i since they have lenes that you can change out for different zooms as well as the ability to record audio through a microphone. Also the Canon 5d Mark III might be something you want to look at. They shot the film Act of Valor on one of those and a lot of tv episodes on House and other series were shot with it.

sotirissotiris
07-06-2012, 08:30 AM
To be honest I really don't know which of those cameras would be the best for you. I currently shoot on a crappy Kodak Easyshare that shoots in 720p. In September I will be getting my Sony NEX FS100 from school so I have not really looked into other cameras. I would say any camera that can shoot in 1080p is a good place to start. If it can shoot in 24 fps then that is another bonus. As for white balance and zoom etc, again I really have no knowledge there.

Though for the price range you are looking at I would say consider a Canon T3i or Canon T4i since they have lenes that you can change out for different zooms as well as the ability to record audio through a microphone. Also the Canon 5d Mark III might be something you want to look at. They shot the film Act of Valor on one of those and a lot of tv episodes on House and other series were shot with it.
ok .you know someone in this forum that can help