PDA

View Full Version : A student film- "The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast"

skynema
05-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Hi, this is a first time we do action film with 0$ budget. It is not that great but we had fun. Any comments or criticisms are welcome. Have a good day everyone. =]

Skynema.

The Bad, The Beauty, and The Beast - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/embed/9eDqcKeS9Zg)

CovenProductions
05-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Nice film for the budget. My biggest complaint is the audio. In places the actors are too quite such as the water scene. Audio is a problem again in the final scene of the movie. I like the film as a whole but there are some cliche moments. Such as the typical ending to the samurai sword fight. Great job though over all.

skynema
05-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Nice film for the budget. My biggest complaint is the audio. In places the actors are too quite such as the water scene. Audio is a problem again in the final scene of the movie. I like the film as a whole but there are some cliche moments. Such as the typical ending to the samurai sword fight. Great job though over all.

Hi CovenProductions,

Thank you for your comment! yeah! I agreed with the audio too =]]. While editing, I accidentally deleted the sound file and we have no experience in doing sound =]]. This was a class project and it had to be under 12 mins, so we kinda rushed through everything. Thank you again for your words. We will try to do better next time.=]

Skynema

CovenProductions
05-28-2012, 10:52 AM
That is what we all strive for. "To do better next time." Keep that mindset and you'll go far.

Jeff