PDA

View Full Version : I don't think Kate Upton is the sexiest woman alive!

Nick Soares
12-20-2014, 08:46 AM
Am I the only person who doesn't think Kate Upton is even that cute? Just because she has huge boobs, and a decent face makes her the sexiest WOMAN ALIVE? Come on, there are so many options out there.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/kate-upton-named-peoples-sexiest-040500231.html

Mick Scarborough
12-20-2014, 09:54 AM
She isn't even remotely the sexiest woman alive. She would be minimally in the triple digits on the list.

UniqueAmI
12-20-2014, 04:00 PM
It's the tits and figure. Plus she has a pretty face. But, not in the least (IMO) sexy. But, I wouldn't have a shot with her. Of course I don't have a shot with a blind old lady. I'm thankful Karen has poor taste in men.

2001 Productions
12-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Never gave the topic much thought, to be honest with you. I've never heard of Kate Upton, but I'm guessing she's an actress and/or model and/or recording star (the name sounds a bit country-western-ish). I could look it up, but don't really care that much.

Calling anyone the "sexiest [gender] alive" has always seemed a bit daft, anyway. That's like proclaiming, "The water at our beaches is the wettest water on earth!"

Cherry Alesa
03-23-2015, 07:18 AM
If we're talking about the physical traits only, Jennifer Lawrence would probably be the sexiest woman for me.
If we're totaling all aspects of beauty though, Emma Watson is up there. She's a great person, imo. :D

MrJay10
03-25-2015, 03:30 PM
It's a popularity contest with no actual merit. If she's on the front cover of a magazine with the word "sexy" in bold letters to the side, she's instantly the sexiest woman alive. In short - give a woman some makeup and a high level status in this country and she's the next Marilyn Monroe.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Aria Destin
04-07-2015, 07:28 AM
The sexiest woman alive would be my wife. Done, close this thread (just kidding)