PDA

View Full Version : Independent Horror-Thriller Feature "The Rise of the House of Usher" Seeks Financing

A Prentiss
12-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Tempted by his deepest desires and faced with his worst nightmares, the lost heir to the legendary House of Usher must confront the terrifying curse that haunts his family.

The Rise of the House of Usher is a sequel/modern continuation of Edgar Allan Poe's short story "The Fall of the House of Usher."

Anticipated Rating: R
Budget: $5 million

We are currently seeking both qualified equity investors for development and/or production financing as well as Executive Producers with connections to foreign presales.

Principle photography is scheduled to commence in late summer 2015 in Nashville, TN. We have been in talks the project with the commission, and based on current figures, will receive a 15-18% grant from their film incentive (final figures dependent on our actual spend in-state).

For more information regarding the film and our company, or to get in touch, please visit our website: www.prentisswoodfilms.com

EricTheMan
12-09-2014, 07:30 PM
Subscribed. I would love follow along and see how this goes! Good luck!

A Prentiss
12-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Thanks, Eric! Will make updates as we move forward.

Mick Scarborough
12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
I guess I will have to read Fall of the House of Usher now.

Jordanalmonds
03-17-2017, 03:21 AM
I just joined. Did you get financing this post is several years old and the link is dead?