PDA

View Full Version : Composer looking for film

Oscar Lundberg
12-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Hello! I'm Oscar Christoffer Lundberg, I'm a Swedish composer student. I've been composing music for about 8-9 years, and have studied and/or worked with music regularly for 14 years.
Have mostly been scoring video games, video game cinematics and live performed musicals but I have experience in film scoring as well.

I produce most kinds of music, but I favor sweet sounding orchestral tracks.
I have also composed loads of piano, guitar and violin pieces, (in all combinations)
metal, folk music, jazz, pop music and so on for various projects.
My worst genre has to be modern, "rock based" action music. If this is what you're looking for however, I will of course put in the necessary time.
But I can of course do action orchestrals, and I have quite a bit of experience in synthesizers, so synth-based tracks is a possibility. :)

My studio sofware includes high-end Hollywood Orchestrals, (I have EastWest Symphonic, Native Instruments Action Strings and ProjectSAM.) Tons of software synthesizers, and I make my tracks sound more authentic by recording real instruments on top of them. (At least the instruments i own)

And at the moment I own a Flute, a bunch of recorders, Saxophones, Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trombone Violin, Viola, Cello, Steel string guitars and Piano. I also have 5 hardware synthesizers, including a Nord Wave, Nord Stage and some vintage synths.
This is all the equipment that would be put to work on your film. If you're interested, please contact me!

For low/no-budget films I'm prepared to work for credits and potential future partnerships only. :)
For high budget films, I'm willing to work for a standard 3%.

If all this sounds good, here are some quick samples.

oscarlundberg.com/Portfolio5.html

You will find 3 short pieces here mostly to show I'm the "real deal" and if you want to take a look at more of my work, please send me an email:

info[at]oscarlundberg.com

Best regards

Oscar C. Lundberg

Nick Soares
12-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi Oscar,

Thanks for joining~ I am sure someone here can use your services!

Anonymous Filmmaker
12-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Welcome!

Mick Scarborough
12-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Welcome.