PDA

View Full Version : No Pay Job Seeking colorist

Lecasm
09-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Any colorists out there? I have a veeeeery short horror/comedy project if anyone is interested in correcting and grading. We're talking about a running time of just over a minute.

khathawayart
09-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Lecasm...

I'm no expert, but I have the software and many tutorials and have played with it some. I could do this as an exercise to expand my skillset. I see you're in LA, too. I'm in the SF valley-Northridge area.

I'd be glad to do what I can. If you hate it, don't use it, but we could sit down in my edit studio, look it over and you could let me know what you want to see.

Email directly, if interested. khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Kurt Hathaway
-------------------
VikingDream7 Productions
Video Production & Editing

khathawayart[at]gmail.com

Lecasm
09-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks, Kurt! I actually found someone already, so we're good. But that would have been convenient, because I live pretty close in Van Nuys. Maybe next time!

khathawayart
09-22-2014, 08:42 AM
No sweat! Since I'm a freelancer working in comics and in video, I make my own hours, so I can make myself available for shoots around town. Keep my email address in case you need help on a future shoot. I've been around awhile and have a pretty good skillset: directing, shooting, editing, sound work, motion graphics...even some acting. Started in NYC after NYU Film school--then came out to Hollywood.

Here's a pix of my new DIY dolly--it works like a dream. This and my slider I make available to other local filmmakers.

I also need a second camera guy from time to time. It's a paying gig, so if you can shoot video, drop me your email so I can put you on my contact list.

Kurt Hathaway
-------------------
VikingDream7 Productions
Video Production & Editing

khathawayart[at]gmail.com