PDA

View Full Version : Make your own 3D animated music videos!

simplecarnival
05-08-2012, 05:14 PM
I was asked to give a presentation about my 3D music video movie a few days ago at 3D Stereoscopic Weekend ( 3D Stereoscopic Weekend (http://www.3dweekend.com) ).

Topics include how to use a floating stereo window, how to handle convergence within the computer, and what pitfalls to avoid when working with video in 3D. If you work either with animation or with stereoscopic 3D, there's probably something in this video that you will probably enjoy.

Here's the video: 3D Stereoscopic Weekend 2012: Make your own 3D music videos! - YouTube

Note: Because the forum here doesn't show embedded YouTube 3D movies properly, you'll need to click on the YouTube logo and watch it directly from YouTube.

Enjoy!

Nick Soares
05-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Great stuff, thanks! I didnt know that animation program was $100 - THANKS!

simplecarnival
05-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Great stuff, thanks! I didnt know that animation program was $100 - THANKS!

Thanks, Nick -- glad to hear you liked it!

I glossed over the version of Anime Studio that I use, but it's Anime Studio *Pro* (not Anime Studio *Debut*, which is IIRC around $30). Anime Studio Pro is around $100 on Amazon, I believe.

I should mention that I have no affiliation with the folks who make Anime Studio. I'm just a user and I enjoy the program.