PDA

View Full Version : Free Download: Licence Free Music (FXSoundarchiv)

saschaende
05-07-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi [at] all,

i am from germany and i am making music specially for film.

Last year in november i put up a website with all my tracks, updated regularly (sometimes daily):

**LINK REMOVED** Due to server being down to a long period of time - Admin

Its allowed to use my music also within commercial projects.

Please send me an email, if you use my music in your projects :)

Greetings from germany,
Sascha Ende

Havey
05-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Checked out some of the tracks. Very nice. I will possibly be using a couple of these for future projects. Very gracious of you to let the community use these! Great work.

saschaende
05-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Checked out some of the tracks. Very nice. I will possibly be using a couple of these for future projects. Very gracious of you to let the community use these! Great work.

Thank you havey :)

If you like, please feel free to give a like on facebook - so you get also the latest news directly: www.facebook.com/FreeSoundtracks (http://www.facebook.com/FreeSoundtracks)

Ken
05-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Sascha, very nice audio! When I use one of your tracks, I'll definately let you know and send you the finished product. Thanks for sharing!

Nick Soares
05-08-2012, 02:24 PM
There is one I want to try out, but how do I download it? It just opens a window and plays it..

Thanks!

saschaende
05-08-2012, 02:41 PM
There is one I want to try out, but how do I download it? It just opens a window and plays it..

Thanks!

HI,

just use the right mouse button, then "save to directory".... :-P

saschaende
05-08-2012, 03:14 PM
I made some usability enhancements... now, you probably can download just with right mouseclick.

Nick Soares
05-08-2012, 07:08 PM
I made some usability enhancements... now, you probably can download just with right mouseclick.

Perfect, thanks!

I can make you some ambient horror sounds if you want more on your site for free. Let me know

saschaende
05-12-2012, 05:32 AM
There are two new horror packages, have a look at the new film basics section:

**LINK REMOVED** By Admin

Today released: New imagefilm music for businesses...

**LINK REMOVED** By Admin

Nick Soares
05-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Nice, keep it up.