PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

Kebabman6
04-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi,

Not really sure where to look for help so sorry if this kind of request doesn't come up very often on here.

I've been given a 700 (roughly) budget by the football team (soccer) that I regularly film, I think they're looking for something that's nearer the semi pro end than the average joe handheld video camera.

Obviously it's used for sports, so if anyone could point my in the right direction that'd be great!

Also wouldn't mind buying second hand,

Thanks in advance!

Jack

M5Boss
04-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Canon VIXIA HF R200 Full HD Camcorder with Dual SDXC Card Slotshttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=wwwfilmmakerf-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B004HW7EAG

^^ This is the camcorder i have, i absolutely love it! But really any new canon vixia consumer model will do the trick, let me know if you have any questions about how to use it... i may be able to upload a video i've shot while using it..

I do all my behind the scenes, and still shots with it.

Nick Soares
04-26-2012, 12:41 PM
What do you have for editing?

Kebabman6
04-26-2012, 01:35 PM
What do you have for editing?

I have final cut.

Nick Soares
04-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Something that would be great would be to get a friend and have two cameras, cutting between to different camera will really increase the value of the video. You have final cut, I'm assuming you know how to use it, so now all u need to do is film it...

Are looking to watch and study for future games, or are they just looking for a montage type film?

Kebabman6
04-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Something that would be great would be to get a friend and have two cameras, cutting between to different camera will really increase the value of the video. You have final cut, I'm assuming you know how to use it, so now all u need to do is film it...

Are looking to watch and study for future games, or are they just looking for a montage type film?

Thats something we're looking at. And the team use it for training purposes as well as them being used as part of a paid subscription package.

Kebabman6
05-07-2012, 01:37 PM

profiles
05-07-2012, 05:02 PM
You must have a good camera and also an application for good editing. It would be a big help. I assure you.:)