PDA

View Full Version : BAD SIGNS seeking investors SPEC Trailer

hollieolson
04-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Team behind this film has completed features, much of the key crew works on NBC's GRIMM and TNT's LEVERAGE.
Director has won festivals and awards for previous work.

Shot a spec trailer for investors, have a chunk of the budget already need the balance. In contact with name talent.

Bad Signs Trailer on Vimeo

THANKS for looking.

Hollie

2001 Productions
04-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Don't I know you from somewhere? :D

Nick Soares
04-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Hahaha, love the ending. Keep us updated when its released!

Nick Soares
04-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Oh wow, didnt realize you were looking for investors

How much of the film is completed?

hollieolson
04-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Mick - you seem familiar to me too!

Nick - we have a few scenes completed and 3 investors but need the balance to really go for it.I'm a key writer and producer on that one. My last feature Gabby's Wish, which starred Adrienne King of FRiday the 13th fame. It is a PG-13 family dramedy. Gabby was fully funded, completed and was selected for a live presentation this week at Filmcom in Nashville. A lot of the same crew is from it, and all of our investors for Bad Signs are the same from that feature. Bad Signs is being directed by Chris Wilson - who has won a bunch of festivals with his films. But in the land of SAG Indies --- we need the rest..... sigh. But do have some good leads though. THANKS for watching. And if you liked to watch the trailer for our completed film. Gabby's Wish - HOME (http://www.gabbythemovie.com).

Hollie

2001 Productions
04-21-2012, 10:29 AM
Nick, btw, Hollie is also an actor. She played the ill-fated bartender in Crimps.