PDA

View Full Version : Ahead Distibution

Ahead Distribution
04-13-2012, 11:13 AM
First off, im not some internet bot, my name is Michael Ward, i live in texas and im 19 years old.
I started a little project of mine called Ahead Distribution to try and give independent artist, musicians and film makers a little extra publicity.
What it is:
A website dedicated to continually adding an unorganized database of musicians, artists and filmmakers, and provide them with a way to distribute small projects.
How the publicity works:
Viral Marketing, Spam Marketing, & Facebook Marketing.
Several of our team members including myself, send random emails to different places with information about your stuff, post from our collection of 25 different facebook profiles, and edit youtube videos with a sort of "Rick Rolled" effect.
WE DONT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU!
All we wnat to do is make your stuff a little more public. We even state clearly on our blog that we are in no way associated with the artists, and that marketing your material was completely our idea, wether its good or bad publicity.

We would really like to host some short films and or videos youve created, as well as document you in our "Artists" Page.
Hope to hear from you soon as well as get to know you.
If you want to join, take part, be premoted or just want to chat about our Distribution Enviornment, please feel free to email me at anytime, [at] hunter.michael.ward[at]gmail.com

Nick Soares
04-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Interesting, can you explain a bit more about the marketing strategies?