PDA

View Full Version : House Location for Filming - Glendale, CA

brywei33
01-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Hello - I have a great filming location for all types of production. The owner is very laid back and loves to have people film at her house. She works with most budgets depending on the project. If you wanted you could probably film 4 different locations here and no one would know the difference.

Specs:
-2 stories
-Pool
-Wooden deck
-Garage
-Small Storage/Utility Outhouse near pool
-Full Basement (same floorplan as main floor)
-3 bathrooms
-Over 6 closed door rooms; a few small, odd rooms (under stairs, weird storage spaces, etc...)
-Wide doorway and open floor plan - great for moving equipment and dollys
-white picket fence
-Gazebo
-driveway
-basketball hoop
-side yard
-large front yard

Follow the links below for photos:
Interiors:
https://picasaweb.google.com/118152791015576897910/FilmingLocationMidCenturyCapeCodStyleHomeInLosAnge lesInteriorViews?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMye0rqEvvuoyQE&feat=directlink

Exteriors:
https://picasaweb.google.com/118152791015576897910/MidCenturyModernHomeForFilmLocationInLosAngelesExt eriorViews?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCKyh07uqpfbO_AE&feat=directlink

PM me for video of past productions, to set up a scout, or for any other information you may need.

Thanks!
Derek

Nick Soares
01-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Wow, great interior colors, what surrounds the home?

brywei33
01-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Wow, great interior colors, what surrounds the home?

It's on a large corner lot of a quiet, suburban neighborhood. An adjacent house on one side and another house behind it. She's close with her neighbors, so they're all cool with productions of any size.

p.s. she doesn't mind late night shoots either.

Underdog
01-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Really incredible. I'm already thinking of changing my cabin script to a more modern, suburban area. Like this place.

brywei33
01-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Hello,

I have another location available for filming. Details below, PM me for more information and photos.

Specs:
-Top Floor of a Duplex
-3 huge Bedrooms
-2 bathrooms (one very large with bathtub)
-Vanity Room with Actress-type Mirror/Light Bulbs (can explain this better)
-Large Kitchen, Modern-Updated Appliances, Granite
-Dining Room
-Family Room
-Fenced-in Backyard
-Wood Floors
-Wide doorways
-Lots of Sunlight - big Windows
-Creepy back stairwell that leads to backyard
-Presentable, front stairwell that leads to foyer

Unregistered
07-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Hi,

Where can I find pictures for this location? And what is the pricing like? Please feel free to email me at sabreena.sarkari[at]gmail.com.

Thank you!
Sabreena Sarkari

Hello,

I have another location available for filming. Details below, PM me for more information and photos.

Specs:
-Top Floor of a Duplex
-3 huge Bedrooms
-2 bathrooms (one very large with bathtub)
-Vanity Room with Actress-type Mirror/Light Bulbs (can explain this better)
-Large Kitchen, Modern-Updated Appliances, Granite
-Dining Room
-Family Room
-Fenced-in Backyard
-Wood Floors
-Wide doorways
-Lots of Sunlight - big Windows
-Creepy back stairwell that leads to backyard
-Presentable, front stairwell that leads to foyer

khathawayart
07-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Even ballpark prices--or an overview of what to expect to pay would be good info.

And I don't mean necessarily for these particular properties....just a few general ideas on how location securing works...if you know.

I'm not far from Glendale, and I've thought about making my home available for small productions.

Kurt Hathaway
khathawayart[at]gmail.com