PDA

View Full Version : Inspirational Light Website

Aaron Jones
05-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Well My wife and I are finally getting our website together. As I grow with more videos to display I will get my own site but they will be linked and the visitor would not be able to tell that they are two different sites. But for now this is our little display.

Our Website Click Here (http://inspirational-light.com)

Aaron Jones
05-15-2014, 01:05 AM
Sorry, I just fixed the link...

UniqueAmI
05-15-2014, 03:51 PM
Nice site.

I was wondering why there was a censored version of the clip. Then it dawned on me it's mixed in with wedding videos. All the fucks might be off-putting to couples looking for a videographer.

Nice job on the scene.

Aaron Jones
05-15-2014, 04:56 PM
Nice site.

I was wondering why there was a censored version of the clip. Then it dawned on me it's mixed in with wedding videos. All the fucks might be off-putting to couples looking for a videographer.

Nice job on the scene.

LOL!!! - I'm still laughing hysterically! You are pretty perceptive... Yeah, you are right on G. We are trying to build a portfolio for potential clients. Right now, we are catering to weddings, but our draw back is that we have done predominantly African-American weddings and not enough variety in our showcase. I am trying to address this problem and by making sure we are more versatile in the ethnic groups where potential clients will be able to relate to what they see.

The bad thing is that my wedding videos are about a year old and I have learned so much more sense. Well the one dark one was when I had to work and I sent to people to film and it was a very dark mood set and they did not know how to adjust the cams to compensate. But none the less my next one will be like night and day compared to those. Me and my wife like to travel and do weddings that is kind of a highlight for us. We will fin tune our showcase to present properly.