PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Distribution?

rossettichip
03-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Got a movie that you would like to see distrbuted, but havenít had any luck? Maybe something new that you have made, or even something old that has been sitting on the shelf? Send me an email.

I am starting a new small, independent distribution company designed to get more Christian films on the shelves. We focus on the smaller, independent Christian retail stores around the country. I want to see your movies. Send us an email at rossettiproductions[at]yahoo.com, and let me know what you have. Thanks.

Nick Soares
03-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Got a movie that you would like to see distrbuted, but havenít had any luck? Maybe something new that you have made, or even something old that has been sitting on the shelf? Send me an email.

I am starting a new small, independent distribution company designed to get more Christian films on the shelves. We focus on the smaller, independent Christian retail stores around the country. I want to see your movies. Send us an email at rossettiproductions[at]yahoo.com, and let me know what you have. Thanks.

Really looking forward to seeing this site! :)

I know a few people that have some completed Christian Features, but with no site, they would probably wait, let me know

rossettichip
03-15-2012, 11:10 AM
I understand, but I am not looking at making a website to seel peoples movies. Our focus is on getting the movies into retail establishments.