PDA

View Full Version : My First Big YouTube Video I did the Visual Effects for!!!!!!

MicahC
03-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, found it while looking for a place to get critique on my work!

I do a lot of things in the film industry but one of my most recent gigs was for Machinima on an action series called
Rubicon: The Beginning! I did roughly 98% of all the VFX, had an absolute blast!!

Below is a link to the trailer (the full episode comes out on Thursday, the 13th), but I would absolutely LOVE to hear what you guys think of it. Does it look like something you'd watch? Any and all critique/feedback I sincerely welcome!!!

Thanks all I really appreciate it, no idea how much it means to get feedback from my audience :)

P.S. The Occulus Rift also makes one of it's first appearances in a movie ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGG7aru2S6U

IndieMovieMaker
03-13-2014, 02:22 AM
It looks very good, can't wait for the episode!!!

Mark
03-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Congrats, I really enjoyed it!

MicahC
03-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Awesome glad you enjoyed it bro! Thanks for watching!!
It looks very good, can't wait for the episode!!!

MicahC
03-13-2014, 09:08 AM
Thanks Mark, much appreciated. Hope you like full episode, I'll post that to so you guys can watch it!
Congrats, I really enjoyed it!

VTLithyouvong
03-13-2014, 07:57 PM
Looks awesome. It's something I would like to see more of.

MicahC
03-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Sweet dude really glad to hear!! I'll post the full episode on the forum soon!!! REally wanna know what you guys think
Looks awesome. It's something I would like to see more of.

Kevin
03-14-2014, 11:51 AM
Looked good. Loved the random redacted things in the text screens. Strikes me as something the CIA would do.

MicahC
03-14-2014, 08:59 PM
Haha yes it does have that CIA/Espionage feel to it I agree.

I'll be posting the full short in a few min!! Love for you guys to check it out if you have time and let me know what you think!!!
Looked good. Loved the random redacted things in the text screens. Strikes me as something the CIA would do.