PDA

View Full Version : New person

Bunch89
03-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Hello my name is Nick Bunch and I am a new to this website and being a independent producer. This is my first time trying to network with other filmmakers so I'm excited to meet everybody. I have yet to produce my own feature film so I'm eager to learn as much as I can! :D

Nick Soares
03-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Hello my name is Nick Bunch and I am a new to this website and being a independent producer. This is my first time trying to network with other filmmakers so I'm excited to meet everybody. I have yet to produce my own feature film so I'm eager to learn as much as I can! :D

Welcome! Let us know if we can help with any of your future ventures!

Havey
03-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the site man!

Bunch89
03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Thank you guys! excited to be here

Nick Soares
03-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Thank you guys! excited to be here

What kind of film are you looking to start producing?

Bunch89
03-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Well I would like my first to be horror, was leaning toward werewolf as I have pretty good CGI and SFX software but open to any horror really. It would be micro budget, hopefully just a few locations.

Philip Sedgwick
03-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Where in AZ?

Nick Soares
03-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Well I would like my first to be horror, was leaning toward werewolf as I have pretty good CGI and SFX software but open to any horror really. It would be micro budget, hopefully just a few locations.

Sweet, I am working on a werewolf film now, maybe you can help out on it.

Can I see some of your CGI work?

Bunch89
03-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Philip I'm up in Flagstaff. That's awesome Nick, what's it called? And thank you for asking I would love to help but I don't know how much help I can be, I can't work the software like a professional , I would need somebody to do that as well.

Philip Sedgwick
03-14-2012, 09:42 AM
Next time I'm going to be in FLG, I'll send you a heads up. Love that town!

M5Boss
03-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Philip I'm up in Flagstaff. That's awesome Nick, what's it called? And thank you for asking I would love to help but I don't know how much help I can be, I can't work the software like a professional , I would need somebody to do that as well.

Welcome to the boards.. and great place to start, horror... can keep it low budget, just have to keep the camera rolling for 90 mins. and make people jump 5-6 times at least...keep us scared.. and you have a product.

If you need help with artwork for your cover or trailers... there's great talent here on the forum, just post what you need