PDA

View Full Version : Mars One Fundraising Campaign; Due 25th of January, 2014!

herkyjerky87
01-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Hey, this is my first post for the year. Been awhile since I visited this forum.

Anyway, y'all hear about this Mars One? It's a private non-profit group wanting to colonize Mars starting in the year 2024. They already have like over 1000 people who signed up for the cause. First however, they need to launch an unmanned mission by the year 2018, and they need the public to help fund it. Heck, I'm down for it, and I hope it goes viral and they succeed. Better now than later I say.

Here is the link to their fundraising page on Indiegogo:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mars-one-first-private-mars-mission-in-2018/x/2403917

There are a bunch who are already saying it will fail, but I say the best way to make sure it won't fail is to back the work and research which will ensure success.

Nick Soares
01-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Hey herkjerky, haven't seen you in a while. I moved your topic to the indiegogo section.

Best of luck!

herkyjerky87
01-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey herkjerky, haven't seen you in a while. I moved your topic to the indiegogo section.

Best of luck!

I been really busy with many things, including other projects. One project I'm aiming to try and create, is an actual live-action movie. (Possibly a short film? It depends on the circumstances.)

Thank you for moving my thread. I forgot there was a Kickstarter/Indiegogo section.